SEEd Medical Publishers provide open access books: immediate open access is granted to all our books (both HTML and PDF versions) in order to support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all the published books in respect of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License.
For any different use you need to get permissions.
- All contents are freely available as both HTML and PDF files.
- SEEd Medical Publishers Books apply Open Access without delay (e.g. no embargo period).
- SEEd Medical Publishers Books’ funding model does not charge Authors, readers or their institutions for access.
In summary, authors, instead of assigning their copyrights to the publishing house, retain them in respect of the above-mentioned license, gaining both rights and duties.
- The authors can share the Book contents
- The authors can transform the Book contents
- The authors must properly cite the original publication, specifying also the license and if changes were made
- The authors can’t use the Book contents for commercial purposes
Please, refer to the full version of this license here.
In addition, SEEd Medical Publishers Publishing Agreement require the authors to warrant that the Book contents have not been published previously. SEEd Medical Publishers offer legal support against third parties in case of copyright infringements or any misconduct related this Publishing Agreement. Please, refer to the full version of the Publishing Agreement.